uses of competitors keyword– You don’t want to spend too much time and energy focusing on your competition, but you want to stay current with your competitors’ keywords and what they’re trying to accomplish.
Here are several of the better ways you can use of uses of competitors keyword research to your advantage:–
- To understand how your competition is performing in the search engines and where you can pass them by
- To steal your uses of competitors keyword in an attempt to beat them in the search results
- To discover new keywords that you may have overlooked in the past
Make your website free from 404 error page:-
There are two types of 404 error pages and Generic 404 and Custom 404.:-
A custom 404 helps in three ways:
- Reduces customer frustration
- Helps to brand and linking to other parts of your website
- In some cases, it may even lead to conversions
- For all those who are not aware of what 404 error pages are and what custom 404 means, read on to make your concepts clear.
Customize 404 error page :-
This post walks through the steps of how to add an IIS custom error 404 page if you’re a small business administering your own Microsoft IIS server either directly or through a hosting provider. In this post:
- How to identify your web server
- How to prepare custom 404 error pages in IIS 8.5
- How to prepare custom 404 error pages in IIS 10
- How to test your custom 404 error page
- Troubleshooting error pages in IIS 8.5 and 10.0
Ensure SSL Certificate installation :-
Installation is a two step process – ensure you follow both steps listed below.
- Step 1: Upload your SSL certificate:-
- Step 2: Uploading the Rootchain Certificate:-
Now that you’re familiar with SEO, you can work to improve your site’s ranking and visibility. And it’s easy to get started! The more valuable your content is to your audience—and the more you optimize the more technical aspects of your site—the better your results will be.