Google Search Console free service provider by Google to that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot to your site’s presence in Google Search results.and You don’t be to have to sign up for Search Console to be included in Google Search results, and then but Search Console helps you understand and improve how Google sees on your site.
Google Search Console offers to the tools and reports for the following actions:
- first Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
- then fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- then View Google Search traffic data for your site: how often your site appears in Google Search, which search queries show your site, how often searchers click through for those queries, and more.
- then Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site.
- then show you which sites link to your website.
- then Troubleshoot issues for AMP, mobile usability, and other Search features.
If you want to get the most out of the Search Console, then you are follow the following steps and rules are:-
Step #1: How to Add Your Site to the GSC:-
now a day we start the First, log in to the Google Search Console and click on “Add Property”.then
Google Search Console – Add a property that
Then, copy and paste your homepage URL into the “Domain” search line and field.
Google Search Console – Input website, then
Next, it’s time to verify your site.
therefore, There are 7 ways to verify your site. Here are the 3 easiest ways to get your site verified:
- HTML File: Upload a unique HTML file on your site.
- CNAME and TXT Record: Here’s where you add a special CNAME or TXT record to your domain settings.
- HTML Code Snippet (my personal recommendation): Simply upload a small snippet of code (an HTML tag) to the <head> section of your homepage’s code.
- Web developers: If you are creating the actual markup or code for your site, then Search Console helps you monitor and the resolve common issues with markup, and such as errors in structured data.
- Here we know How To Set Up A Blog On WordPress-2020 Following Easy Steps.
Step #2: Set Your Target Country:-
Google does a pretty good job figuring out which countryand your site is targeting. To do that, they look at data like:
- Your ccTLD (for example: co.uk for UK sites)
- The address listed on your website
- Your server location
- The country you get most backlinks from
- The language your content is written in (English, French etc.)
That said, the more information you can give Google, the better.
So that the next step is to set your target country inside the (old) GSC.
Step #3: Link Google Analytics With Search Console:-
This was great for securities. But it was a bummer for website owners for website .
Suddenly, priceless keyword data vanished from Google Analytics to check traffic.
Step #4: Check For Security Issues:-
Finally, check to see if you have any security issues that might be hurting your site’s SEO.
To do that, click “Security Issues”.
Google Search Console – Security issues
And see what Google says:
Google Search Console – No issues detected
In most cases, as you see here, there aren’t any security problems with my site. But it’s worth checking.
Step #5: Add a Sitemap:-
If you have a small website, you probably don’t NEED to submit a sitemap to Google.
But for bigger website sites (like ecommerce sites with thousands of pages) a sitemap is KEY.
That said: I recommend that you go ahead and submit a sitemap either way for website .
Here’s how to do it:
First up, you need to create a sitemap. If you’re running WordPress and blogger with the Yoast plugin, you should already have one.